Who is D-Sight?
We are a young and innovative team of marketers, sales passionate, developers, designers, and creative problem solving experts, passionate about making the best decision-making software solutions on the market.
From the moment we started this enterprising idea that we believe in making a difference for society. We stand for values such as growth, quality, innovation, excellence and a balance between fun and competitive challenge. We strive to achieve this by empowering every person in D-Sight to deliver an outstanding customer experience. At our essence we believe businesses must be a drive for a positive society and by using such technologies as the one we offer, better decisions will be made that positively influence their societal environment.
We believe that by developing decision-making software solutions we make your life and decisions easier. How simple? Imagine that just by inserting into our platform the different choices you are facing, along with its key factors of differentiation, we can provide you with advanced visual outputs that tell you what is the best choice and the reasons behind it. It's that easy and simple.
Meet the D-Sighters
- CEO and Co-Founder
- Expert in decision-making and software development
- Wants to make the world a better decision-making place
- CTO and Partner
- Specialist in IT, process automation, former IT Security consultant
- Passionate about new technologies and IT security
- Senior Systems Developer
- Software Engineer
- Passionate about web technologies and data analysis
- Web Developer
- Expertise in website design and mobile technology
- Passionate about internet, startups and entrepreneurship
- Commercial Assistant
- Expert at promoting D-Sight globally and planning events
- Passionate at helping prospects and customers
Our Advisory Board
- Professor of Entrepreneurship at the Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
- Board Member or Adviser of multiple growth oriented ventures
- Former entrepreneur
Yves De Smet
- Co-Founder and Director of CoDE
- Associate Professor at the University of Brussels
- Practice, Research and Teaching in Multi-criteria Decision Aid
- Commercial Engineer specialized in Statistics
- Strategy consultant passionate about innovation and coaching
- Emeritus Professor at the Engineering School of ULB
- Co-author of 6 books on Multi-criteria Decision-Aid
- Honorary Dean at ULB
- Coach at Solvay Entrepreneurs
- Partner at Bain & Company
Our Wonderful Partners
- Regional Representative (Japan)
- Echter Japan provides software solutions to businesses to help them manage and analyze large amounts of data.
- Regional Representative (France)
- Consultancy company specialized in technology transfer for compliance and quality solutions.
- Regional Representative (Poland)
- Treeffect specialises in advanced advisory for business and IT, specifically in complex IT solutions for management needs
- Regional Representative (Canada)
- Professor at the Geography Department of the Université du Quebec a Montreal (UQAM)