D-Sight will be presented during the 5th Lab'InSight event focusing on Business Intelligence and datamining. The event will take place on May 30th from 1:30 pm to 5pm at ULB, Campus du Solbosch - salle Dupréel.
Hereunder can you read a bit more about the program. Additional details are available on Lab'InSight's website.
8 laboratories from Universities and Colleges of Higher Education of the Wallonia-Brussels Community will present their expertise on the following issues:
- How to retrieve knowledge nuggets from a huge quantity of data (text documents, biomedical signals, environmental measures, telecommunication traffic measures, web logs, financial indices, customer transactions)?
- How to better understand your customers behavior (and better address their needs)?
- How to extract high added value information from your databases?
- How to develop a tool to guide your strategic decision making and investments ?
- Would you need specific training for your teams in object-oriented programming or open-source data mining tools?
About Lab'Insight: Lab'InSight is an initiative from LIEU (LIaison Entreprises-Universités) and SPoW (Science Parks of Wallonia). Each event focuses on a specific industry need and offers companies the ability to meet researchers or spin-off from different laboratories.